Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A very surprising weekend....

The day finally came on Saturday.  We have been planning Erika's Surprise Birthday Party since November, so we are all excited for the day to finally arrive.  We all gathered at Gravitas SideBar.  It turned out to be a great location, the patio area was wonderful.

As you can see, she had NO clue about the party!!!


Here are a BUNCH of pics from the party:
The girls at Christian's Tailgate -- gotta love karaoke
Erin, me, Stace Face, Erika and Amanda
Checking on the boys--they kept getting hit on
Leiva and Jeff
I Will Survive, which according to Mikey is now retired

The Birthday Girl
Enjoying the patio at SideBar
Happy Birthday my dear friend
Hope you felt as loved as you are
Me and Andrea

Me and my little brother -- I love when I get to see him
The Ashworths
My co-conspirator
Our travelers
Amanda and Clint came in from Dallas to celebrate with Erika
Molly came in from Austin
Ah.. sweet friends
The Leivas and the Hurlbisons (??) haha
Toasting with cake balls
Erika and Molly
Me, Erika and Amanda
Erika and her boss Karen
Celebrate!!
Yay, we got to see Christy too!
Chad and Julie
Bride and Groom to be

Cute pic

Erika I am so grateful for having a friend like you that I can go through life with.  I love that we are constantly challenging each other in our faith and in life.  My prayer for your birthday is that you feel loved and appreciated and that you know what a true blessing you are, not only in my life, but in the lives of many. LOVE YOU!!  

Happy 26th Birthday!!  Hard to believe this is 15th birthday we have celebrated together.

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14