Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Bri!!

My best friend turns 25 today! and to top it off, she is now residing in South Africa.

Happy Birthday Bri. I hope today is one of your most adventurous birthdays ever filled with all things "we have never done before." (only now we = you and Josh) I am so grateful for you and praise God that he made us friends. Your constant dedication to studying and knowing our Jesus is such an encouragement to me, as is your reliance and faith in the Lord. I really hope and pray that you have a wonderful day. Know we are celebrating with you here and wish we could be there to hug you in person.

Love you friend!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14