Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas at the Office

We had a door decorating contest for Christmas at work.  My office mate, Chris and I decided that we were in it to win it and went ALL out.  There four categories, Most Festive, Most Elegant, Most Creative and Most Funny.  We brought home MOST CREATIVE.  All our efforts were worth it.  It took FOREVER.  I am not sure if we will do this much next year.

Here is our finished product.


We had the only two-sided door.  
This is the back and the sign says
"Kick Me if you Love Texon"
Here is the front
Santa is our Controller Mike
All the reindeer are our Financial Accounting Team
The Door Before
Chris getting ready to start decorating
We went up on the roof when it was snowing at work so we could appreciate it
Me, Alicia and Nonnie

1 comment:

Jenn said...

ha! thats awesome tonya!! that is super creative. love it.

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14