Monday, August 25, 2008

6 Random Facts!

I have been tagged by Bri !!!

Here are the tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you are tagged, DO IT and pass it along


Random Facts:
1. My least favorite part of church is having to greet those around you. In the past, I have intentionally shown up late to avoid this part of the service. I feel like it is awkward and I never really remember those that I meet. It is weird because I am a very friendly person and LOVE meeting new people, but really dislike having to greet those around me. :)


2. If I could eat whatever I wanted without ANY fat/hear attack related consequences it would include chili cheese fries and hot dogs, pizza, chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes, and brautwursts and saurkraut. haha I am not going to lie, I LOVE hot dogs and brautwursts!!

3. I have always wanted to sky dive. In MS/HS, Mike, Erin and I had a deal that once we turned 18 we would go sky diving. I never went and wish I had, but I am not sure that I have the guts to do it anymore. (why is it that when you get older, you lose your risk taking abilities??)

4. I have quite a few really strange phobias -- most of which come from some sort of scary movie (which I also can't handle anymore, man I am getting old)
Here are a couple of my phobias:
1. Roaches under the toilet seat lid at places like the airport -- this I actually witnessed)
2. Afraid of windows and mirrors at night
3. Afraid to look through peep holes
4. Afraid of square stand up showers that are cramped -- saw a movie once where a guy jumped through the wall at a women in a small shower

5. I am a logic puzzle/math problem freak. I really LOVE to do Logic Problems, Math Puzzles, Sudokus, etc. I could spend a whole afternoon doing it.

6. I have thought about starting my own business NUMEROUS times, but am not sure what I would do. haha My ideas have ranged from Corporate Event Coordinator to Wedding Invitation Company to my own CPA firm. Who knows!

I tag:
1. Lindsey Pereira -- LONG overdue for an update

2. Tiffany Sutherland
3. Jenn Crouse
4. Tami Whitmarsh
5. Erika Nelson
6. Cat Haskew -- another one LONG overdue for an update!!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

ok...time to update :) Have a great weekend.

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14