Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I haven't disappeared!

I have gotten a couple comments that I need to update my blog. Since my camera is not working, I don't have any pictures to post. The Leivas have been busy the last couple weeks, but just with normal stuff.

Here are a few of the things that are going on with The Leivas:
1. Finishing up house decorating -- best part: buying our first ever grill
2. We celebrated my brother's Scott's birthday last weekend in the beautiful new Olson Abode!
3. Alex and I will be getting baptized at our church July 27th


This weekend we are going to be home. YAY! Friday night we are going to Miller Outdoor Theater (free outdoor theater at Hermann Park in Houston) with our neighbors to see Disney's 'When you Wish'. I have never been, so I am pretty excited about it. Saturday we are going to see The Dark Knight with Scott and Amanda at the Imax. I have been counting down since before Christmas for this movie to come out. Batman Begins is one of my ALL TIME favorite movies.

Lately, I have been spending my free time reading!! Up until I started working at Texon, I was never a proclaimed reader, maybe because I didn't have time. But now that I have time to read, I am LOVING IT!! I am reading a series called "The Zion Covenant - Vienna Prelude". It is an 8 book series and I am on book one, but I am loving it so far. It is about WWII. A very good read. Thanks for the recommendation Mama.

I will try and be more proactive about posting even with my disabled camera. :( Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! You updated it. Ivy, another girl that's in the wedding is actually in the Disney show, you will have to look her up. We are going to see it tonight, I'll let you know how it goes, have fun!!

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14