Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We spent Memorial Day Weekend in Port Aransas with The Waters, The Neals and Dave and Ashley. It was SO much fun. The guys fished and the girls laid out and played with Baby Evelyn. It was my first time to rent a house for the weekend and I am SO glad we did. We had tons of space, a backyard for the dogs and a community pool we could use. We really enjoyed our time and feel like we took FULL advantage of our long weekend. It makes me very excited for the 4th of July when we get ANOTHER long weekend. We will be spending that holiday up at the lake at Mom & Dad's and as long as everything works out with Scott and Amanda's house, we will be celebrating with the Olson's too!! YAY!!

Here are some pics from this weekend.


This is the house we rented. Turned out great!!


Here is beautiful Baby Evelyn. Such a happy baby. :)

All the Girls ready for the pool.
Kind of sad, but this is the tannest I have been naturally since I life guarded. ha


The Waters


Dave & Ashley (we referred to them as the Shaws over the weekend)


Me and Hubs




The Waters at the Pool on our first night

Davey


The guys played 'Acquire' four times over the course of the weekend.


This picture cracks me up, because I have NO idea why Erika and Ashley are trying to punch Dave and Mikey or why Alex felt the need to flex ?!?! haha

I think this is about the time we came up with our group name: Shaw-la-waters (pronounced Shallow Waters)

Such a fun weekend! Thanks guys!



No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14