Monday, May 12, 2008




I am currently reading this book. This is the 3rd book in a series by Francine Rivers called "The Mark of the Lion Series". In case you are unfamiliar, Francine Rivers writes christian fiction novels. Her most known being "Redeeming Love."
I read the first two books in this series in college and then picked up this third in early April. In my opinion this series is BETTER than Redeeming Love. Especially this first two books.
I don't know what it is about summer that makes me want to read, but I really enjoying this little escape.
I highly recommend this series for anyone who likes Christian fiction novels. I have the series, so you are welcome to borrow if you are interested.
I just borrowed Bruchko from the Westbury's. So I think I will read that next, but I also want to read 'This Present Darkness' and 'Piercing the Darkness.'
We will see. I have heard those are scary, but I am excited to read them.

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14