Friday, April 18, 2008

Mom is in H-town!!!



This is my BEAUTIFUL mama!!! She came in town this weekend to hang out with me while Alex is out of town.

I am so blessed to have the BEST Mom ever. She is one of my closest friends and is always a great source of wisdom and comfort. Our time together is NEVER long enough, but I am grateful for any time I can get.

We went and got sushi on Wednesday night at Uptown Sushi. It was SO DELICIOUS. It was also my Mom's first time to try sushi and she really liked it.

Thursday Night we went to dinner with Amanda and her Mom Lessie. Before dinner we stopped by Scott & Amanda's house that is in the process of being built. It should be done in July so that is super exciting for them.



Here are Mom and I trying out the Olson entry way.




Gotta LOVE sangria, Salsa music and great company!!!












Thanks Mom for coming in town. It was WONDERFUL to spend time with you. I can't wait for our next hang out. Thank you for being an absolutely wonderful Mother and Friend. I love you VERY MUCH!!!

1 comment:

Bri Westbury said...

Awww I LOVE Mrs. Betty! I am glad she like the Sushi!

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14