Monday, March 3, 2008

Wedding in Amarillo

My friend Katherine got married this past weekend in Amarillo. It was a very fun weekend. I got to see some friends from college I hadn't seen in quite some time.

Here are some pics from the weekend. They uploaded all screwy, so they are out of order. :)



The Beautiful Bride and me.


Mel and Me waiting to walk down the aisle.


This is during our prayer with Kat.
Its all of our Aggie rings and her wedding ring. :)

Whoop!

Kat all excited about getting her wedding nails!

So long Mr. & Mrs. Parks
Off to Hawaii they go!!


Kat and her Mom checking out the Bridal Suite

On our way to the Bridal Luncheon on the day of the wedding.
She was a little excited. :)


The Precious flower girl


Congrats Kat & Billy!! We all had a great time celebrating with you.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Beautiful pics! I love the bridesmaid's dresses...very classic!

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14