Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kat is getting married in the morning!! (well 2 mornings)


Alex and I are off to Amarillo early tomorrow morning to watch my last bridesmaid get married.... :) I LOVE weddings! This should be a great wedding. Katherine is marrying her perfect match and we are very excited to be there.

My friend Karen will also be at the wedding. We actually commented how it was kind of sad that we have to go ALL the way to Amarillo to see each other, considering she lives here in Houston too.

I will post pictures next week when we return. Don't worry about Spence, he will be safe and sound with his girlfriends (Bailey and Brenna-boo).

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14