Sunday, December 9, 2007

Our Home for the Holidays!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! I hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday Season. I know I am. We have been doing all the traditional Christmas stuff...shopping, apple cider (even though it is hot), Christmas parties and tonight we are going to 'A Christmas Carol' with my parents and the newlyweds.

I have been promising pics of our new house, so here they are all decked out for Christmas.

This is our FIRST tree as a married couple. Turned out pretty good if I do say so myself!









This is our Front Door ... the sign says "Warm Winter Welcome" ... maybe we are the cause of all of the warm weather



This is our street. We have been very blessed with wonderful neighbors. We are all obsessed with Christmas. In fact, because we all wanted to see each other's Christmas decorations, next Friday night we are doing a Progressive Dinner and Gift Exchange...its going to be a BLAST!!



Side view of our house...don't the wreaths look great??
My wonderful Hubby put those up. :)



Our fireplace all ready for Santa


I am ALL about family traditions, so this year Alex and I get to start our family traditions.


The first tradition is ornaments. Growing up my mom would buy us an ornament every year, so Alex and I will be doing the same thing. We bought this one while we were on our Honeymoon in Disney!


One of the other traditions that Alex actually started is that he bought me my first piece for a Christmas village. This one is actually fiberoptic. I love my hubby!

Have a great day. We have a lot going on over the Holidays....I will try and keep the blog updated. :)





1 comment:

Casey Cease said...

You have a three story house... ?!?! Sweet!

C-

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14