Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Cousin's Little Boy

My Cousin Erika has a son named J.P. and he is SO precious. I was able to see him a little at Scott and Amanda's wedding. She is also expecting a second little precious baby girl in March. I NEVER get to see Erika and growing up we were very close, so all weekend I couldn't help but touch her belly over and over. It is sad to not get to be a part of this time in her life.

Here is my Aunt Kathy and JP




The are my two wonderful cousins...Erika and Alicia


I just found out Erika has a blog, so check out The Nelsons below to keep up with this active little guy!

1 comment:

Bri Westbury said...

That little one has so much energy! I wonder how much energy little Leiva will have-lets find out!

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14