OK, so let's take a look at how the last week went?
- Weight (Up or Down): Down 1.6 pounds -- this is actually less loss than I was expecting, but it is progress and that is all that matters.
- Exercised? -- yep! Goal was 3 times and I exercised four times.
- Track on My Fitness Pal -- yes! Not a perfect week...but pretty good.
- Fit Bit Goal -- This was not as successful. I didn't make my step goal every day and have now misplaced my Fit Bit, so this goal is MIA for the time being.
- No Sodas -- FAIL! I had soda at least 4 times.
So, overall not perfect and definitely room for improvement. I am trying to schedule out and plan out my meals and exercise for the week so that I am more inclined to complete all the tasks. Here is how this week is looking thus far (subject to change I am sure!)...
THIS WEEK'S HEALTH GOALS:
- 4 separate workouts
- No soda
- Track food every day
- Practice discipline and self control at all the work functions this week that include food!
SHORT TERM GOALS:
- Get my running pace per mile below 10 minutes per mile.
- Lose 5 pounds before Memorial Day
- Clean out one are of the apartment per week
LONG TERM GOALS:
- Clean out all of apartment
- Lose 25 pounds
Last week was a great first week of changing my focus...looking forward to another good week.
Oh and Spencer says "Hi!"