Monday, January 27, 2014

21 DSD - Looking Back

So, my 21 Day Sugar Detox ended last night technically, but I ended mine on Friday AM and spent the weekend cheating.  :)

Overall, I really enjoyed the detox.  I slept better, felt less bloated, remained full and was much more in touch with my emotions and feelings.  After cheating this weekend, I plan to try and maintain a diet that reduces the amount of sugar and processed sugar I ingest.   I am going to try and eat gluten free as much as possible.

Here are some tangible results that I saw through the 21 DSD:

Weight -- lost 6 pounds
Measurements:
  - Waist - lost 3 inches
  - Biceps - lost .5 inch on each arm
  - hips - lost two inches

It was a great experience overall.  I would recommend it to anyone wanting to focus on what they were putting into their body.

Has anyone else done the 21 DSD?  I would love to hear your experience!



No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14