Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MYSTERY HOSTESS GHOULS & JEWELS Trunk Show



It is time for a Mystery Hostess Trunk Show.  Click here to start shopping the Stella and Dot Fall Line and the Holiday Line!!  The show will run beginning tomorrow October 16 through Tuesday November 5th at midnight. 

What is a Mystery Hostess????  It is one the BEST ways to shop Stella!  Every $50 spent will give you entry into a drawing.  On November 6th, I will put all the entries into a hat and pick out one.  The winner becomes the hostess of this trunk show and gets ALL the Hostess rewards! I have attached the available Hostess Rewards.  Now is the time to get an early start on  your Christmas shopping and then if you win the drawing you will have money to spend on yourself!!  J

Also, if you schedule a trunk show with me through during this three week period, you will get an extra entry into the drawing as well!  [trunk show needs to be scheduled between now and March 1st]

So, it’s a win, win for you!!  I have catalogs I can send you as well if you would like.  If you are curious about any of the items, just ask. 

Happy Haunting and Happy Shopping!

And, just for a little eye candy, click here to see the October specials. 






No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14