Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Thirty, Flirty and Fabulous

Happy Birthday to me!


I turned 30 last week.....so far 30 has been amazing.   Our house sale is in progress and we are set to close on April 4th.  We have our temporary housing set up and have started the hunt for our forever house!!  God has blessed every step of the process so far, so we are just trusting in Him as we continue.

I spent the day of my birthday working, and then went to see Bruno Mars with Alex, Erin and Amanda.  Bruno was PHENOMENAL!!!  He is so talented and so entertaining.  We had a ball.  Perfect week day birthday.  Saturday I got my hair and makeup done for my birthday par-tay!!!

Scott and Amanda came over before the party to get ready and start celebrating!!  Here are some pics from the night.

LOVE celebrating ANYTHING with Amanda ... she makes my heart smile!

Check out my pimp cup courtesy of Paula from work.  It was perfect because I am horrible about putting down my glass and then not being able to tell which one is mine, but that was impossible with this amazing cup.  It said "30ish" so I can re-use it every year.

Boys being boys

Whoa!  I am thirty.


Alex made my birthday so special.  So grateful for him!!

Party people




I got to see The Cody's -- Yay!

My amazing bible study ladies...Erin is MIA

We had a dj at my party.  Her name is DJ Elle....and she is 12 years old.  She is quickly becoming very well known in the Houston area.  She did such a great job and is super sweet. If you have an event where you need a legit DJ, you should consider her.  She made the night!


It was so much fun.....loved it!  Looking forward to seeing how thirty progresses.

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14