Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Very Important Day....

At the office and about to get some work done, but wanted to give a shout out to two VERY important people in my life that we are celebrating today...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!
Finishing the Race for the Cure -- Celebrating 10 years cancer free!!!

The best day of my life -- it wouldn't happened without Mom and Dad

Scott can get my Mom to do ANYTHING!!
There is NO person in this world more beautiful inside and out than my wonderful mother.  She has a heart that gives unconditionally and always has sound advice and unlike her daughter, knows when to be silent and when to speak up.  :)  I love you Mom.  No words are good enough to fully appreciate the amazing creation of God that you are.  So thankful for you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEEKS!!
Whoopin It Up at an A&M Game

Yes Baby Waters -- that is your Mom and Dad :)

Can't See Me

I miss Horseshoe Bay


Sisters in Christ
Sometimes God blesses you with a friend that you would call a fast friend, meaning you haven't known each other long but feel like you have known each other forever.  Then sometimes, he blesses you with a friend who HAS known you forever -- has seen you long before boobs and boys and will see you long after grandkids and denture cream.  Erika is one of those friends.  We have been friends since 5th grade and were able to go through college together, meet our husbands together and now we get to start families together (Erika is expecting in June and hopefully Alex and I will be following shortly).  I can't imagine life without Erika because she has been a part of life - forever.  She prays for me all the time and encourages and challenges me in  my faith.  Her and her husband are so important to Alex and I.  I love that I get to be friends with Erika.  Happy birthday sweet friend.  Its our last one in the twenties!

OK, now I am going to get to WORK!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14