Sunday, November 20, 2011

Home Renovations - Entry Way Before and After

 Here it is finally!!  Before and After of the home renovations.  I am going to do this in parts, so here is Part 1.

Overall the renovation was so smooth.  We used Metropolitan Construction & Design to do the whole renovation and were very pleased.  If you need a General Contractor, let me know and I will pass you along their contact information.
Leiva Home Renovation - Part 1
Entry Way 

Original Front Door
New Entry Way



Entryway - View from Front Door


New Entryway


Beautiful Stair Way

Old Stairway
New Stairway

Ok, it took a while to get the pics uploaded so that is it for part 1.  I will work on Part 2 soon.  :)



No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14