Saturday, September 17, 2011

Progress...is progress

They are moving right along on the house...it seems like they still have A TON to do considering we are supposed to be moving in in a month, but hopefully they can get everything done. The most exciting thing is that they put in our hardwoods yesterday and today and they look GREAT!!!



We also have our GRANITE!! I can't tell you how happy I am with all of our selections and it is all thanks to the hubs. He has spent COUNTLESS hours researching and helps me to think about ALL the details and think long-term. Seriously, he missed his calling as a Custom Home Designer. He is really good.

Master Bath Granite and Hardware


I love my kitchen...I told Alex the other day that our first night in the house, I might sleep in the kitchen.

Can you see my farmhouse sink in the background??
Isn't the granite pretty...

These are all out of order. Sink above is in the Master, and the pic below is the kitchen again.

Master Again -- Do I have you dizzy yet?

We met with the window treatment lady today, so that is off the list. Still to come....carpet, exterior work, new concrete on driveway, back patio and front walkway, shutters, new front door, and then the punch list. :) Plus moving, decorating and unpacking....but the great part is we will be in for fall which is both Alex and my favorite part of the year!!!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14