Friday, August 12, 2011

Pray with me please....

Good Morning,

God has laid quite a few people on my heart lately and I would love if you pray with me. I am leaving out names, but please know that these are specific people and not generalities.

Thank you for praying!!


  • A friend of mine recently found a mass that had attached itself to her uterus. In surgery, they had to remove her uterus, part of her small intenstines, part of her colon and two lymph nodes. She is still waiting on pathology reports as to whether or not the mass is malignant or benign. Please be in prayer for her and her husband. They had started trying to have kids earlier this year, so this is a huge life change for them. They have a long road in front of them and they would appreciate your prayers.

  • One of my co-workers and friends had surgery this week to repair/remove four herniated disks. Pray for healing and quick recovery for her.

  • I just found out that one of my friends does not believe in God at all. We had a fairly big conversation the other day and I am praying for future conversations. Pray for me and my friend.

Thanks lovelies. Have a great weekend.



No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14