Sunday, June 26, 2011

Family Day

We had a day with the family yesterday with Alex's family. It was a lot of fun. We started out the day at the zoo, followed by a picnic at Hermann Park. Then we went and saw Cars 2 and we all loved it. We ended the day meeting up at Grimaldis for dinner.

I only took pictures during the picnic.....so here you go.


"Come Find Me!!"

By the way, my nieces have to be two of the most beautiful girls EVER!! Only one is pictured here, but Adriana is gorgeous too!

Uncle Nanny playing hide and seek with Alyssa
Alyssa and Alex
(she will actually smile for pictures now)
Alyssa and Grandma
So much love in this family
Peek a boo
Love her!!


No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14