Monday, February 7, 2011

Recent Creations

Erika's birthday was last week and she is so graciously modeling my most recent creations. I had plans to give her a cooking theme gift including the apron seen below. Didn't it turn out cute?? I am VERY proud of the apron. Erika's future sister in law was like, "Where did you buy that? Its so cute." It was so fun to be able to say -- "I made it. I will have to make a tutorial for the apron one of these days.

Erika mentioned at bible study retreat that she would like a bible study bag, so she got both. :)

I am still loving sewing and counting down the days until the hubs comes home and says ... "Ok, its time to buy you the sewing machine." My birthday is just around the corner....hint hint hint.

I am working on a couple other projects, but do not want to expose them yet. :)

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14