Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Cards

I absolutely LOVE Christmas Cards. Every year I say I am going to plan ahead and have everything ready before Thanksgiving and then November rolls around and we get busy with the 10 plus birthdays we have between Halloween and Thanksgiving.

This year I even had a Photo shoot planned with Erika for the weekend of Halloween, but Alex is really big on wanting Christmas Pics to look christmas-y and it was stinking hot on Halloween, so we will be doing a photo shoot in Horseshoe Bay over Thanksgiving.

I am also checking out the different options for Christmas Cards and this year I think we will be using Shutterfly. I have used them for invitations before and also to store some of my photos online. They are pretty affordable and have a lot of options to choose from.


If you blog and want to get 50 free Christmas Cards check out the link below.
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010


I love love love looking through Shutterfly to see ALL the options. Its like registering for classes -- your options are endless and you know any result will be a good one, but you still have to decide on ONE for the year!! I always wait until I have the picture in mind so everything can coordinate. I can not WAIT until we have a little Leiva because Christmas Cards with kiddos on them ALWAYS look cuter.


Here are some good ones...


Photo Card --- although I love the pics...I think a Christmas Card without some sort of a note is silly. I like hearing how everyone is doing and what the highs and lows were from the previous year.


Some super cute flat photo cards though.



Cutie - patootie....




I love the religious ones too. This one is BEAUTIFUL!! Hmmm...debated not posting this one in case I use it. :)



Have you started thinking about Christmas Cards yet??? I can't wait to get yours in the mail. (*wink wink*) Definately started to get into the holiday season.
I went to the Nutcracker Market last Friday and am currently listening to Christmas Music....I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14