Friday, December 5, 2008

SWAGBUCKS!

I got this from Erin Herzog, but I just signed up for swag bucks. If you use this as a search engine, you earn free Swagbucks which you can use to buy stuff.

It is basically a search site that gets answers from Ask.com and Google, but when you search (legitimately - you don't win every single time and it doesn't help to just search for stuff all the time) you win swagbucks! If you click on the banner on our blog and sign up (it's free of course), then you will help me earn swagbucks as you earn them! Basically, you get swagbucks for searching and then you get to redeem them for merchandise (tons of stuff - and real stuff that you actually want and will use, I promise). Go to the site and look at it! Click on the banner and earn some and help me earn some!

Click here to sign up and I will earn points too!!

Try it out. :)

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14