Monday, November 10, 2008

Skin Care


I am currently using bare minerals and a skin care line...but I think Bare Minerals is causing some weird bumps on my face. I have been considering switching to a new line, and after a mini discussion on Saturday morning about wrinkles and thinning skin, I feel it is time to make a switch.


So, does anyone have any type of make-up and/or skin care line they love??


I would love to hear the answers to the following questions about your particular brand:


1. What age group is it geared towards?

2. What do you like about it?

3. What do you dislike?

4. What is the skin care like? (night cream, eye cream, SPF etc)


Really any information you can provide would be great.
Does anyone use Avon? What do you think about it?
Thanks for the help.

1 comment:

Jessica Lock said...

Hi Tonya!

I use L'Occitane and it's wonderful! It's a line of organic products from France. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. It is geared toward any age group; old or young.

There are different lines that cater toward a particular skin type. I have used it for several years and am always getting compliments on my skin. I love that it's all natural, feels great on the skin, and the scent. I am currently using the Red Rice trio. I have also tried the Almond and Apple line and that is fantastic as well. They used to have a Lavender line that was awesome, but they have discontinued that and replaced it with the Red Rice line.

The only drawback that I can think of is that it is a little bit pricey. I definitely think it is worth it, though!

Check it out:
http://usa.loccitane.com/FO/Catalog/Catalog.aspx?cat=usg_FaceCareMakeUp

There are two stores that I can think of in our area: Highland Village and The Galleria. The people in the Highland Village store are awesome; very nice and helpful.

Actually, I would recommend this place for any of your body care needs. Steve and I get our soaps from here as well.

Let me know what you think!

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14