Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Job Opportunity

Anyone looking for an accounting job??

There is an opening in our accounting department for someone with really no experience, but that is smart and a quick learning. This would need to be someone not interested in public accounting or financial reporting, but that wants to learn about the oil and gas industry from the bottom up. I can get more details about the position itself if you know of anyone that may be interested.

As far as our company goes, I LOVE IT! It is a very family oriented company with wonderful work life balance. The people all really enjoy coming to work and it is a fun place to work. It is very diverse in age ranges, but a really great place. It has been a HUGE blessing to me already.

Let me know if you can think of anyone interested and I will find out more information.

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14